- I want to transfer to LSA. What should I do?
- Talk with your EAC advisor about your plans.
- Attend a Cross-Campus Transfer Information Session.
- Meet with an LSA advisor to discuss your new career path and officially apply. To make an appointment call: 734-764-0332.
- Note: You must complete your first year in the College of Engineering with a 2.0 GPA to be eligible to transfer. However, you can start the above steps during your first year in order to prepare and plan effectively!
- How many hours should I plan for study time each week?
As an engineering student, you will have a challenging course load. For each hour you spend in class, you should expect to study at least 2-4 hours outside of class. It is not unusual for students to study for 35+ hours a week. Study time includes homework, reading, going to office hours and academic resource labs, working with peers, etc.