The College of Engineering and the University of Michigan have several resources to help you with all dimensions of your wellness. These include:
- CAPS & Engineering CAPS Counselors
- The Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) counselors provide brief individual, couples, and group therapy; drop-In workshops, outreach presentations, urgent/crisis intervention, psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring in conjunction with ongoing therapy, assistance with referrals, and consultation for current students at UM.
- C.A.R.E. Center
- The C.A.R.E. Center partners with student support units across the University to provide additional resources, as well as embedded office hours on North Campus, to all College of Engineering students. This office assists with personal, academic, or a combination of these matters pertaining to the student experience within the University.
- Wolverine Wellness
- Wolverine Wellness has a primary purpose to foster personal & community well-being for U-M students, in college and beyond.
- University Health Service
- UHS promotes and protects the health and well-being of students and the broader campus community in order to enable individuals to better achieve their educational and personal goals.